Welcome to the Official
Website of POP's Softball
2014 Fall Application
* Important Dates to Remember: 1)Tuesday, August 26th POPS all- Star night. Games, prizes, raffles. A night of fun at Oceanside HS 6:30pm.
2) POPS Softball End of the year Dinner. Thursday, September 4th at Oceansdie Jewish Center, 7:00pm - ALL are welcome.
POPS Fall Ball Leagues: NEW teams are being formed from within and Outside POPS. All games will be played from the first week of September until the last week of October. There are 3 different types of Fall Ball leagues that are being played this year. None will conflict with each other. This allows POPS Players to play in more than one league. Registration is beginning NOW.
* As always, POPS Softball goes on first come, first served. The first ones to sign up are the first ones to be placed on a team.
* ALL Games in the fall are played at Oceanside HS. Game times can be from 6:30, 7:45 and 9:00pm
A) The NEW POPS 60 & over league: Teams can have 5 players who are 58 years old by Dec. 31, 2014 and 2 players who turns 57 this year. That is half the team being eligible to play who are 57 or over.
- Individual players should sign up, filling out applications, and sending them in. They will be drafted to a team.
- Games will be played on either Fridays or Wednesdays.
B) POPS 40 & Over Fall Ball:
- Two Divisions A & B
- Returning teams are coming back
- NEW Teams are being formed.
- Any individuals should fill out an application, and they will be placed on a team.
- Games will be played on Mon-Wednesdays.
C) POPS Father and Son League:
- A Balance of 40 & over players with their sons, nephews, son-in laws, cousins.
- A player must be 20 years old by the end of this year.
- League is for FUN.
- Games will be played on Thursdays.
** SIGN UP NOW!!! Applications for ALL three leagues are to the left by 2014 Fall applications